This 100% Cielo-owned facility is on a 2.5-acre site currently converting wood waste into fuel. Demonstrates proof of technology and process concept, targeting steady-state production in Q2 2022.
82022 – 466 Ave E, Aldersyde AB
This facility is located 25 km (about 15.53 mi) south of Calgary, features a 2.5-acre site and a plant that provides proof of concept evidencing Cielo's ability to convert wood waste biomass to fuel. Cielo expects to achieve steady-state production in June 2022.
- Secured plant & land
- 2.45-acre site fully serviced with land use zoning in place
- Only 25 km south of Calgary
- Feedstock supplier secured along with customers for production
- Proof of concept demonstrated
- Working towards steady-state production and revenue generation