The time to introduce Cielo's technology is now
Improved Environment, Social and Governance practices and policies are at the heart of Cielo’s strategy, and we believe now is the right time for Cielo to commercialize our technology.
- Cielo will construct waste-to-fuel facilities that use a wide range of waste materials as feedstock
- The process consumes garbage that would otherwise end up in a landfill, emitting CO2 and methane
- Sourcing feedstocks from a wide variety of potential suppliers at low costs with the potential to generate “tipping fees”
- Generating high-demand transportation fuels produced with minimal environmental impact
- Continuously improving governance processes and internal controls through a range of policies and committees
The world’s energy needs continue to rise
There is a global need to reduce demand for fossil fuels
Numerous government mandates are being imposed for greener energy supplies
Waste feedstocks represent a low cost, untapped energy source
The Window to a Greener Future
Waste management has become one of the largest, fastest growing solutions industries and Cielo’s proprietary technology cleanly converts waste materials into high-quality transportation fuels.
To become industry leaders, we need to be constantly seeking to improve and evolve
Cielo’s strategic intent is to “lead the waste-to-fuels industry.” To meet this objective, Cielo intends to operate pursuant to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria by which socially conscious investors assess potential investments. As it concerns governance, Cielo will continuously improve its governance processes including its internal controls. The policies listed here represent the key policies implemented by Cielo.